Working with TMK means:
- Stable and interesting work at a modern production facility;
- Fair and stable pay;
- A guarantee of observance of labour, administrative, pension, tax, enviromental laws and the labour safety law;
- Career development and professional growth;
- Employee adaptation and growth programmes;
- Social security: programs of sanatorium recreation and rest, health services for workers, children's health-improving rest;
- Special pension programmes.
TMK personnel strategy defines personnel as a key and strategic resource of the Company. A highly professional team of managers, specialists and workers work in TMK adopting cutting-edge HR practices and solutions. TMK plants are attractive employers in the Russian and European labour markets and are recognised as "Employers of Choice".
In 2017, we focused on retaining best talent, improving the management framework and developing motivational programs while seeking to ensure that we have a qualified, motivated and loyal employee at every workplace.
Introduction of the project of the Unified (system of payment at factories of ТМК Russian Division allowed to expand stimulation tools for personnel to increase labour productivity and improve products quality as well as to create conditions for the subsequent introduction of digital technologies in managerial processes.
Base compensation of employees in the Company is annually reconsidered considering macroeconomic situation, regional tendencies on a labour market and according to results of their work. In uneasy market conditions the Company provides competitiveness of wages of workers in regions where TMK enterprises are present, carries out its social commitments, trade-union branch agreements on indexation of the personnel expenses and requirements of national legislations.