- Волжский трубный завод
- Северский трубный завод
- Синарский трубный завод
- Таганрогский металлургический
- Орский машиностроительный
- ТМК Нефтегазсервис
- TMK IPSCO
- TMK UP Premium Connections
- TMK Europe GmbH
- TMK Italia s.r.l.
- TMK GIPI
- TMK Completions
- Where can I find the latest TMK production and financial information?
All production and financial information is available online in our Results Centre section, you can access this information here. Should you not find what you’re looking for, please contact Marina Badudina at IR@tmk-group.com.
- How can I receive a copy of TMK’s latest annual report?
The hard copy of annual report is not available. You can find an online version in the Annual report section here.
- How can I receive TMK news directly in my inbox?
You can sign up for TMK news emails here.
- What banks provide analytic coverage for TMK?
For the time being, nine banks provide analytical coverage for TMK. You can access a detailed list here.
- On which stock exchange is TMK listed?
Company’s local shares are traded on Moscow Exchange under the TRMK, Global depositary receipts are traded on the London Stock Exchange under the trade ticker TMKS, American depositary receipts are traded on the OTCQX trading platform under the trade ticker TMKXY.
- What is the difference between TMK depositary receipts and TMK ordinary shares?
By issuing global depository receipts (GDR), the issuing company makes it possible for its shares to circulate beyond the borders of the country in which it is registered. The ratio of GDR to regular TMK shares is 1:4.
- What is the difference between 'shipping' and 'selling'?
The term 'shipping' means that the product has been shipped from the manufacturer, but has not yet become the buyer's property, whereas 'selling' means that ownership has been transferred from the seller to the buyer. For financial reporting, the 'index of selling' is used.
- When was the TMK IPO?
Trading of TMK GDRs on the London Stock Exchange and of ordinary shares on the RTS began in November 2006. TMK shares were accepted for trading on the MICEX in April 2007. Through its IPO in London and Moscow, TMK raised more than US$1 billion. Strong demand resulted in placement with oversubscription by 19 times.
- Where can I get information on TMK share performance?
You can view current share prices as well as access charts here.
- How can I buy TMK shares? Does TMK sell shares directly to the public?
It’s not possible to buy shares directly from TMK; you should contact your stockbroker.
- What is TMK share capital structure?
Share capital structure as of 31 March 2017
* Dmitry A. Pumpyanskiy is the beneficiary of TMK Steel Holding Ltd.
TMK’s free float is represented by 34.9365% of TMK shares, with approximately 45% of them traded in the form of GDRs on the London Stock Exchange. TMK’s Board of Directors and Management Board owned a total amount of 479,782 shares, or 0.046% of the share capital.
- What is TMK’s dividend policy?
PAO TMK's target is to pay dividends amounting to at least 25% of annual IFRS consolidated net profits. Please find more information here.
- Who should I contact if I want like to change the information on my TMK depository receipts or shares?
Should you have any questions regarding your TMK depository receipts queries, please contact The Bank of New York Mellon or Registrar R.O.S.T. regarding your TMK registered ordinary shares.
The Bank of New York Mellon
Address: 101 Barclay Street, 22 Floor, 10286 New York
Contact person: Tatyana Vesselovskaya
Telephone: +1 (212) 815 28 67
Address: 107996 Moscow, Stromynka,18 a/ya 9
Contact person: Galina Lopatina
Telephone: +7 (495) 771 73 36