Consent to personal data processing
We hereby declare that ensuring the confidentiality of personal data and protecting it during processing is a priority for PAO TMK, therefore we guarantee that the personal data you provide will be processed by us only if all the requirements of the Russian Federation legislation on personal data are complied with, as well as in compliance with the Policies on the organization of processing and ensuring personal data security.
The collected personal data will be recorded, systematized, accumulated, stored, updated and withdrawn using databases located on the territory of the Russian Federation.
The "Operator" shall hereinafter mean: PAO "TMK" (TMK), located at: 40, bld. 2A, Pokrovka street, Moscow, 105062, that is the company with which you interact or intend to interact through the sites on the Internet, addressed with domain names: http://tmk-group.ru, http://tmk-group.com, http://tmkup.com and their subdomains (hereinafter referred to as "TMK sites").
Hereby you voluntarily acknowledge your consent to processing of your personal data by the Operator in the following ways:
- when continuing to visit sites: http://tmk-group.ru, http://tmk-group.com, http://tmkup.com (and their subdomains) and use their services; and
- when putting the symbol "V" in the field "Consent to the processing of personal data by PAO TMK" when filling in the relevant web-based data collection forms on the sites of TMK.
Confirming your Consent, you authorize the Operator, as well as the Companies belonging to the TMK Group1, to process personal data specified by you in the relevant web forms, as well as information obtained during your visit to TMK sites and using their services.
Personal data processing is carried out in the composition and combination necessary to achieve one, several or all of the following goals that are relevant to the relationship between you and the Operator:
- review and recording of your messages (requests, proposals, comments, complaints, gratitude) to the Operator, as well as provision of your information service;
- evaluation of your satisfaction with the services that were provided to you by the Operator, as well as quality control of your service;
- organization of your participation in incentive events aimed at increasing awareness and customer loyalty with respect to the Operator, as well as promoting the services of indicated persons.
Personal data specified by you will be processed with the use of automation aids and without automation aids by their receipt (collection) through the login page of TMK site you filled in. The Operator may transfer the personal data specified by you only to its employees, as well as to third parties which have committed to protect the confidentiality of personal data received from the Operator.
The operator can process the following information obtained (collected) during your visit to TMK sites and using their services:
- Name of the Organization (Company), on which behalf the message is sent;
- e-mail address;
- network address of the user's device;
- information about the fact, date, time of visiting network addresses;
- information about the fact, date, time of visiting sites and (or) site pages on the Internet;
- information about the way the user enters the page of TMK site on the Internet;
- duration of the user session;
- a cookie identifier issued for the user;
- information about the user web browser;
- information about the user device (device type and model, operating system name and its interface languages, monitor resolution and colour depth);
- the user search queries;
- geographical address of the user connection point to the Internet;
- user nickname.
The above information can be obtained by the Operator using various methods, including, but not limited to, such as: cookies, web beacons. To organize the receipt (collection) of information both technical capabilities of TMK sites, and the functions of third-party Internet services, including, but not limited to, such as Yandex.Metrics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, can be used. The Operators shall have the right to amend the list of used third-party Internet services without notification to your address. Third-party Internet services do not and can not compare information collected by them with personal data indicated by you in the relevant web forms on TMK sites and allowing to identify you. Storage and further processing of information obtained by third-party Internet services is provided by these services on their own computing facilities, for which territorial location the Operator shall not be liable.
This Consent shall be valid from its provision and for the period of rendering relevant services for you, reviewing your requests, providing you with information service, evaluating your satisfaction with the services provided, quality control of your service, offering services for you, conducting business negotiations with you, organizing your participation in incentive events by the Operator, as well as within five (5) years after the completion of provision of possible customs and warehouse services for you, within three (3) years after completion of possible provision of transportation services for you, after reviewing your requests, stopping provision of information service for you, conducting evaluation of your satisfaction with the services provided, stopping control quality of your service, stopping your participation in incentive events, within six (6) months after offering services for you, completing business negotiations with you.
You can withdraw this Consent in accordance with Article 9 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of July 27, 2006 by submitting a written request to the Operator or by sending a message to the official email address of PAO TMK (see at www.tmk-group.ru). If you withdraw this Consent, the Operator shall have the right to continue processing of the personal data specified by you without your consent in the case of grounds specified in clauses 2-11 Part 1 Article 6, Part 2 Article 10 and Part 2 Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of July 27, 2006.