What we offer
Working for TMK our employees are given the following opportunities:
- A clear and transparent compensation system. TMK's employee compensation and incentive system is based on principles such as competitive salaries, compliance with labour laws, industry agreements, and collective bargaining agreements, regularly adjusting wages for inflation, and wage increases according to increasing worker productivity.
- Social security of the Company workers is carried out in full conformity with labour, administrative and tax laws, the law on a labour safety. Programs of sanatorium treatment and rest, health services and public catering are designed to constantly increase quality of life of the Company workers. As part of implementing the "Motherhood and Childhood" programme, the Company directs significant resources annually toward rest and recreation for employees' children. Children of TMK employees attend the best health and recreation camps and retreats in Russia. Women are given monthly pay of care leave at TMK plants in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Corporate optional health insurance. An optional health insurance plant is under development at TMK plants, guaranteeing employees outpatient care, travel to health and rehabilitation resorts, and emergency and routine hospital care.
- TMK's athletic programmes are aimed at improving plant employee health and supporting positive morale and psychological health among staff. TMK pays special attention to team sports: company competitions are held annually with TMK Group Plant teams competing in basketball, mini-soccer, soccer, and other sports.
- TMK's housing programme aims to create more attractive, comfortable, and safe options for purchasing housing compared to current market conditions. The housing improvement target group includes key Company production personnel.
- Non-state pensions. The long-term goal of non-state pension coverage for Company employees within the corporate pension system is to increase employees' social security as they reach retirement age.