27/03/17 18:46 MOEX (RUR): 72.60 change in % -2.65 LSE (USD): 5.31 change in % -0.04
TMK MOBILE SITE >
All TMK Websites| ENG | РУС
- Волжский трубный завод
- Северский трубный завод
- Синарский трубный завод
- Таганрогский металлургический
- Орский машиностроительный
- ТМК Нефтегазсервис
- TMK IPSCO
- TMK UP Premium Connections
- TMK Europe GmbH
- TMK Italia s.r.l.
- TMK GIPI
- TMK Completions
What we offerWorking for TMK our employees are given the following opportunities:
- A clear and transparent compensation system. TMK's employee compensation and incentive system is based on principles such as competitive salaries, compliance with labour laws, industry agreements, and collective bargaining agreements, regularly adjusting wages for inflation, and wage increases according to increasing worker productivity.
- Corporate optional health insurance. An optional health insurance plant is under development at TMK plants, guaranteeing employees outpatient care, travel to health and rehabilitation resorts, and emergency and routine hospital care.
- TMK's athletic programmes are aimed at improving plant employee health and supporting positive morale and psychological health among staff. TMK pays special attention to team sports: company competitions are held annually with TMK Group Plant teams competing in basketball, mini-soccer, soccer, and other sports.
- TMK's housing programme aims to create more attractive, comfortable, and safe options for purchasing housing compared to current market conditions. The housing improvement target group includes key Company production personnel.
- To strengthen corporate traditions and family values and increase youth interest in the company where their parents work, TMK plants hold various children's creative competitions and children's amateur performance festivals. As part of implementing the "Motherhood and Childhood" programme, the Company directs significant resources annually toward rest and recreation for employees' children. Children of TMK employees attend the best health and recreation camps and retreats in Russia. Women are given monthly pay for 1.5 to 3 years of care leave at TMK plants in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Non-state pensions. The long-term goal of non-state pension coverage for Company employees within the corporate pension system is to increase employees' social security as they reach retirement age.