Pursuant to our internal regulations, the Strategy Committee consists of at least three members who are members of our Board of Directors and, if deemed necessary, other officers and employees of TMK. Each member will serve until our next annual general shareholders’ meeting.
The Strategy Committee is principally responsible for:
- proposing our business priorities, including budgets, long-term plans, strategies and development programmes;
- proposing upgrades of our budgeting system, investment planning, monitoring and analysis processes;
- reviewing and making recommendations in relation to our investment policy;
- making proposals on dividend policy; and
- making proposals on the mergers and acquisitions policy and the sale of fixed assets.