TMK announces results of Annual General Shareholders' Meeting
PAO TMK ("TMK" or "the Group"), one of the world's leading producers of tubular products for the oil and gas industry, announces that the following resolutions were approved by the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting, which was held on June 8, 2017 in Ekaterinburg:
1. To elect the Board of Directors in the following body: Mikhail Alekseev, Andrey Kaplunov, Sergey Kravchenko, Peter O'Brien, Sergey Papin, Alexander Pumpyanskiy, Dmitry Pumpyanskiy, Robert Foresman, Anatoly Chubais, Alexander Shiryaev and Alexander Shokhin. The Board of Directors includes five independent directors.
2. To elect the Revision Commission.
3. To appoint Ernst & Young as the Company's auditor.
4. To approve the new edition of the Company’s Charter, as well as the new editions of the following Company's documents: the Regulations on the General Meeting of shareholders, the Regulations on the Board of Directors and the Regulations on the Revision Commission.
5. To pay a final dividend for FY2016 of RUB 1.96 per one ordinary share. The amount of dividend payments will come to RUB 2,024,945,317.36. The amount of total dividend payments distributed for FY2016, including the interim dividends, will reach RUB 4.03 billion.
6. The date upon which the shareholders are entitled to receive dividends was set at June 20, 2017.