NEBRASKA – GENEVA
Quality Assurance Coordinator
TMK IPSCO, a global manufacturing leader of ERW and seamless casing and tubing, drill pipe, line pipe, coupling stock, premium connections, oilfield accessories and HSS, is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator for our Geneva, NE location.
This individual will coordinate all quality assurance activities at the Geneva location. Responsibilities will include developing new QA procedures as required, monitoring of quality trends and communicating opportunities for improvement.
- In conjunction with the Quality Systems Manager, maintain and continuously improve the Quality Management System
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and organizational goals, and adherence to manufacturing and inspection standards, and all physical testing requirements
- Maintain safety, environmental, and green belt activities
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Work with Tubular Applications Engineering to address customer complaints
- Review customer inquires and coordinate product trials
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement projects as appropriate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Materials Engineering
- Recent college graduates with internship/leadership experience will be considered
- Knowledge of tubular and/or steel manufacturing processes desired ( heat treat, threading, upset)
- Must possess solid (verbal & written) communciation skills
- Good computer skills and familiarty with spreadsheet applications
We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits including a 401(k) with an excellent company match and profit sharing opportunities.
To apply, please email your resume to GenevaCareers@tmk-ipsco.com. Please reference in the email subject line keyword “Quality Assurance”.